Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:38:35 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Jonce and Sprinter
Comments: To: streetbugs@VERIZON.NET

really nice that you mentioned your windshield covers and site............ and it would be nice to see what you have. how about putting the site link here in your post !!! I might even want to buy one. thnx, scott ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonce Fancher" <streetbugs@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 12:11 PM Subject: Re: Jonce and Sprinter