Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Jul 2008 23:05:10 +0000
From:         Richard Golen <rgolen@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      UPDATE - RE: [VANAGON] 87 Runs Super Rich 20 Minutes After Cold
              Start - Why?
Comments: To: Ken Lewis <kdlewis@northstate.net>

I disconnected both plugs to the O2 sensor and it ran like crap. Put themback on. Still ran like crap. Funny because the engine was cold. Then Inoticed one of the wires broke off of its connector that goes to theP/S enrichment switch. Pulled off the other lead, touched the twotogether and it seemed to clear the problem up. Put on a new femaleconnector, put the wires back on the switch and it seems to be ok.

I'll drive it tomorrow to see if that was the problem.

_________________________________________________________________ Making the world a better place one message at a time. http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace