Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:52:29 -0700
From:         jon <jon@KENNEKE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Playing "Mechanic Ping-Pong" with my Westy!
Comments: To: PB <pbrattan@gmail.com>

Strange. In that case, it sounds like some electrical gremlin.

Jon

---

We respect the private and confidential nature of electronic communications with our partners and customers. This email is confidential and legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender, and erase all copies of the original message.