Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:43:26 -0600
From:         Paul Connelly <vanagonhummingbird@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Radiator Fan Resistor Question
Comments: To: mdrillock <mdrillock@cox.net>

Hey Mark,

You're right - had to crimp up a jumper wire, but using a parallel ground turned the fan. So bad earth - looks like it is the furthest away of the second ground post behind the fuse panel, Maybe that's the headlight issue too - I guess its time to take them all off clean them up and re apply. I did try each crimp terminal with a meter to a separate ground earlier, and didn't see any problems, but I guess its there... Well - that's the next couple of hours...

Thanks Again,

Paul.

Could they make it any tighter to get in there!!!