Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Jul 2008 01:50:07 +0000
From:         Richard Golen <rgolen@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Can Anyone Identify This "Thing"?
Comments: To: Paul Connelly <vanagonhummingbird@gmail.com>

The vacuum hose would probably go up in to the cab and connect with a vacuum switch on the brake and clutch pedals. Assuming you aren't going to rebuild the cruise system, I'd remove all of the stuff in the engine compartment.

_________________________________________________________________ Making the world a better place one message at a time. http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace