Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:44:07 -0700
From:         Neil2 <vidublu@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Water 4 Gas. com
Comments: To: pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@gmail.com>

As usual, with the exception of Dylan, you men (who are debunking it lock, stock and barrel) are too proud to meekly comm with two different folks I referred you to and simply posit your views to them and give them an opportunity to respond. They have studied and they have built/tested/proven multiple HHO units. The fact that they aren't on this list bears no weight for your arguments. You continue to find reasons on the www for debunking a tool and miss the fact that anyone can find an example of reasons for debunking with a little googling. You don't ask Mark or Dave for their input because you don't want to admit you could be incorrect. Just the same as those who won't use proper wordsmithing skills and those who are repeatedly rude won't apologize to those they offend. Pride. Sad.

As for NoVanagonContent. Why is it when two or more disagree this issue (NVC) arises? Seems to me owners discussing methods of improving Vanagon fuel mileage is suitable content. Is it just a form of censorship for the powers that be? While I agree there are some topics that are unsuitable for this list, since the shakers/movers don't want the least bit of improvement to allow recipients to manage less desirable posts, the least we could do in consideration of one another's divergent interests, is leave off with the NVC Nazism.

Amicalement!

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 7:31 PM, pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to point out something about this link: > Read the "defrictioning" step. In this step, he uses some engine > treatments > which he claims gave him a 10mpg gain in the past, which is what he's > seeing > now. So, there's no reason to think the water4gas is doing anything. > > Second, if you read further down, this guy is getting paid (as referrals). > > -Wes > > > On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:08 PM, phil cain <bearsvw2000@yahoo.com> wrote: > > > > > > http://peswiki.com/index.php/Report:Robert_Pritchett's_Mileage_Results_from_Hydroxy_Boost_Addition<http://peswiki.com/index.php/Report:Robert_Pritchett%27s_Mileage_Results_from_Hydroxy_Boost_Addition> > < > http://peswiki.com/index.php/Report:Robert_Pritchett%27s_Mileage_Results_from_Hydroxy_Boost_Addition > > > > > > > > Chech this out, I think it does work, at least a little. Phil > > >

-- Neil2 '86 Vanagon/Weekender in process (Savannah) Nunquam Pendite Divendium