Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:55:23 -0700
From:         Neil2 <vidublu@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Water 4 Gas. com Does it work? Has Anyone Tried it? Know of
              It?
Comments: To: Mike S <mikes@flatsurface.com>

Kim gives a little sobriety to all ya'll.

Yes, I've not seen me brother's results but I've no reason to think he cannot calculate fuel mileage if he can design multimillion dollar water fountains. He's got a LOT more math than moi and I don't seem to have trouble with fuel mileage calcs. His response to me is a steady, 'Read the books' learn it. Stop debunking before you try it or until you try it. David, who I met two weeks ago runs his own electrical business and after spending hours with him and seeing his demonstration I've no doubt he has his head on straight. Neither of these two blokes is trying to make a buck. The only person I've spoken to personally who debunked HHO answered in the negative when I inquired if he really did his homework. HIs results were lousy, I suspect, because he was a backyard billy playing with something He knew not.

I find it insulting that those who debunk HHO don't refer to any of me bro's statements in the cut/paste I sent. A cursory statement about negative sum games is insufficient to outweight the arguments of two users I know personally.

For the record: If anyone wishes to take the time to correspond with someone who HAS tested HHO and IS reaping benefits both in fuel mileage and better operation I'll be glad to forward your pmail to either David or my brother, upon request.

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 4:19 AM, Mike S <mikes@flatsurface.com> wrote:

> At 11:01 PM 7/14/2008, Kim Springer wrote... > >> I've never read such a jumbled up mess of mixed misunderstanding. >> >> If you are going to comment, then at least read up on the product and >> watch some videos of it Mike. You're making a fool of yourself. >> > > Time will prove who's correct. Better to be thought a fool than to > actually be an idiot. > > http://www.cracked.com/article_16484_p2.html >

-- Neil2 '86 Vanagon/Weekender in process (Savannah) Nunquam Pendite Divendium