Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Jul 2008 17:20:29 +0000
From:         John Carpenter <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: California Camper Tops Vs. VW Camper tops
Comments: To: Florian Speier <groups.florian@gmail.com>

Hi Florian, Here is some pics of my Front AC Project. One of a Thousand (it seems !!! ) sniff sniff !! :o) John C... SLC, UT...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=wua8um1.x8ppgg5&x=0&y=-9basvb&localeid=en_US

(One of these days, I'm gonna climb that mountain walk up there among the clouds Where the cottons high and the corns a growin... And there Aint No Fields to Plow....)

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Florian Speier" <groups.florian@gmail.com>

I believe on a passenger body. the whole reason why non westfalia campers spung up is because vw didnt deliver enogh campers to dealers in proportion to passenger vans. hence dealers had to find a solution to convert.

if you ever get around to sending me some more info on your ac that would be greatly appreciated!

thanks florian

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 9:01 AM, John Carpenter <Trvlr2001@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi All, Was the Country Homes top put on a Westy Body, or a Passenger Body? Or Either, depending? :o) Thanks, John C... SLC, UT...

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Robert Stewart <robertmstewart@MAC.COM>