Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 18 Jul 2008 18:27:37 -0400
From:         Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Just Kampers Tent - replacement poles needed
Comments: To: Jenny Fontaine <jensmiles2@HOTMAIL.COM>

Hi Jenny I make custom Boat Canvas and If you give me the length and Diameter of the tubing I should be able to make up some tubing if you need it and ship it to you. Also if you need any hardware for it to telescope or swedged ends or even rubber tips let me know. I should be able to make up what you need or want. But I do you Thick wall Aluminum Tube that is much heavier then the original tubing Im sure. Also I have a few commercial Tent poles that are adjustable as well if you just need those. They are very stout. Let me know if I can help. Jonce

>Hi All, >About 5 years ago I purchased a dome styled side tent through Busdepot. The brand of the side tent is Just Kampers. >The tent is half white (the half closest to the van) and half blue (the half farthest from the van). There are small portions of orange also on the tent, close to the side windows. Unfortunately, I do not have a photo of the tent and do not remember the name of the tent. I have emailed both Just Kampers and Busdepot seeking assistance. I have not heard back from Busdepot yet. Just Kampers does not know which tent I am referring to, given the description I provided and is requesting a photo, which again, I do not have at this time. The van and tent are currently in storage over an hours away. > >Anyone know what the name of the tent that I purchased? Anyone know where I could obtain replacement poles? Anyone making these replacement poles? My poles bent beyond repair during a recent storm. > >These are the non-bending, aluminum poles, three to four poles get connected together and provide support from front to back of the tent. The poles are for the interior of the tent, NOT the 3 black flexible poles that create the dome. > >Thanks for any assistance you could provide! >Jenny F. '87 Westy >_________________________________________________________________ >Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. >http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008 >No virus found in this incoming message. >Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com >Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.1/1560 - Release Date: 7/18/2008 6:47 AM

Jonce Fancher

56 Single Cab 66 Sunroof Bug 66 Variant Squareback 66 Porsche 912 71 Sunroof Bus 84 Vanagon "Gottfried" 85 Vanagon Westi 2003 10 Passenger Sprinter

Fancher's Upholstery Inc. - www.fanchers.com Not-A-VW Club- http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransont3/notavwclub/