Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:35:14 -0700
From:         azsun99 <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: AC Blower problem
Comments: To: mdrillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>

Also called a fusible link, 50 amp? Besides from the list vendors, MB dealers sometimes carry them. And when this came up years ago, someone found a 50 amp, auto-reset circuit breaker to re-place the fusible link. In my case, the plastic terminal block had partially melted, but I was able to heat the terminal screw with a solder gun and reseat it. Good advice then and now, since it is another of the famous "weak spots" in the weak Vanagon electrical system, is to limit or avoid use of high speed on the A/C. Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "mdrillock" <mdrillock@COX.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:52 PM Subject: Re: AC Blower problem