Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:00:10 -0700
From:         The Westy man <thewestyman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 87 Westy Sliding Door Adjustment
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>

I use a five gallon bucket turned upside down and put the door on it. Just the right size, not damaging to paint. The door can not fall sideways off when the top bracket is also in place. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Whittaker" <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 8:48 AM Subject: Re: 87 Westy Sliding Door Adjustment