Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:11:19 -0400
From:         Chris S <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1985 Diesel vanagon
Comments: To: Doug Fitz-Randolph <fitzr@suscom-maine.net>

Maybe it's a Euro-import turbo diesel? That would be faster.

Diesel has been about 17-18% higher (4,09 gas to 4,79 diesel in Atlanta), but it will come down. My Beetle TDI still saves much money - I got 50 MPG out of two consecutive tanks.

I'd go for it if it were a turbodiesel. It will be worth it in the long run.