Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:05:02 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Yes!  It's working great!  All-time best MPG..
Comments: To: The Westy man <thewestyman@gmail.com>

not comparable as you can't sleep and cook in it comfortably. slow ? how slow do you think a stock 48 hp 1.6NA diesel vanagon is ??? 'very' is fair to say ! can't tell if you are talking about a 1.6 TD in a Golf, or a more modern 1.9 tdi in a Golf......

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Westy man" <thewestyman@gmail.com> To: "Scott Daniel - Turbovans" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 7:24 PM Subject: Re: Re: Yes! It's working great! All-time best MPG..