Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:50:57 -0400
From:         Chris S <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: VW's New Chattanooga Plant
Comments: To: B Feddish <bfeddish@netreach.net>

And I've been kind of taken by the Element, but.. thanks for a dose of reality!

I was ready to buy the new VW Microbus, ( http://www.knology.net/~vw/microbus/), even timed my car purchases so I could get it, but... it is not to be.

I'll reserve my judgement about the Routan until I see/drive one. Isn't it the ultimate dose of automotive irony though? The company that actually invented the genre (1950 Microbus) is depending on the company that stole that claim (1984 Minivan) to have its minivan built.

Chris S.