Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 Jul 2008 00:51:40 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: 15" tire pressures?
Comments: To: Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>

yuck yuck. roll rates and roll centers are different than stability, or lack thereof, related to tires, wheels etc. But don't believe me, OK ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake de Villiers" <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 12:02 AM Subject: Re: 15" tire pressures?