Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 Jul 2008 09:42:23 -0700
From:         Donna Skarloken <dskarloken@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: least steep California Sierra Passes/ THANKS!
Comments: To: Michael Hart <mjhart853@yahoo.com>

Bodie is great and I have been out there many times in my 87 Wolfsburg, my parents' Westfalia and 7 pass, and most recently our Syncro. GAS UP and take food and plenty of water as there are no services for well over 20 miles in either direction (you can come in from the Bridgeport side, mostly paved, or from Lee Vining, not paved). It is high and dry there especially in summer so hydrate well - elevation around 8,000 feet.

Donna, 87 Syncro