Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:07:33 +0000
From:         Cecil Eastman <ckelmo1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Leaky valve cover tip of iceberg

I know that I don't have water going into the oil, because I checked and added fresh oil (due to the leak, naturally) a few days ago. But I haven't checked the coolant for contamination or air so I'll do that next.

What else?

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>