Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 3 Aug 2008 17:37:36 -0700
From:         Mike Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Heh -- I'm such a ninnyhammer
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

M-kay, then what I might want to do is tune the engine w/ the O2 sensor disconnected, yes/no?

For you guys that work on 1.9L Digijet engines -- what are the "knobs" I use for the tuning? Timing is one, what else we got?

Or, to put this another way: what might I tell the shop to do w/r/t this?

Hey shop:

1. Disconnect O2 sensor . . . then 2. What?

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano KG6RCR