Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 Aug 2008 06:43:17 -0700
From:         Mike Elliott <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: I'm back, miss anything? Need an ECU
Comments: To: Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>

Off the island?!? No way man, I'm still here. You can't do without me: I bring much-needed intellect, judgment, and reason to this dump. And a fondness for rambling on about things barely Vanagon-related (note: Vanagon content).

Yeah, it's taking forever to get moved! What with buying a new house, obtaining a loan to buy that house, prepping old (this) house to sell it, selling it, arranging for handyman to knock down two walls in new house to make room for a shop, working with four vendors to get the new place ready for Mrs Squirrel's phone system, tolerating plenty of visits from the new buyers here, giving daughter time to find a place of her own, getting massive termite and dry rot work done on old place so it's legal to sell, ... oh heck, read all about the stuff that's been occupying my time w/r/t making the move on my exciting blog, "Jack and Mrs Elliott Move to Bend" at http://socal2bend.blogspot.com/

(Some folk in Bend requested that I write about the experience of moving to then living in Bend. "Jack" Elliott is my nom de keyboard for purposes of maintaining a trivial amount of anonymity.)

Like all blogs, the oldest stuff is at the bottom, newest at the top. Vanagon content there, too.

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 71 Type 2: the Wonderbus 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano KG6RCR