Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Aug 2008 23:52:35 -0400
From:         Karl Mullendore <groups@WESTYVENTURES.COM>
Subject:      Re: Syncro buyers love rust?

Ha, I love reading the comments. Photos lie, really folks, this Syncro had holes in unrepairable places. Holes under the back seat, holes under the rear mattress, the slider door track rusted off at the front, footwells gone, rockers shot, rear lid and slider both rusted out on the inner shells, nose like swiss cheese...nah, this one ain't restorable unless someone has nothing better to do that weld rust for the next year. Guess I'm just weirded out because a sound body would be far easier to add a poptop than to fix up this old horrible wreck.

Karl