Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Aug 2008 08:43:01 -0400
From:         Hector Zapata <hlzapata@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Limited high coolant temps

*I've had that problem before, and I traced it to a bad contact for the fan fuse. Bent the tabs back to shape, the fan started as it should. Because of that bad contact the fuse melted, but it still was good. Also, you may want to check your thermostat and fan switch, because as far as I know, their temp range should match.

Hector