Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:56:34 -0700
From:         David Kao <dtkao0205@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Michelin Tire Sale at Costco - $60-$80 discount per set

I have been unable to purchase tires for Vanagons at Costco for years. I checked with them so often that the people there all know my face. When they saw me checking out tires they would tell me no Vanagon tires before I ask.

What is interesting is that they have all kinds of tires for trucks and SUVs, they simply do not have tires with reinforced sidewalls. They all know Vanagon tires need to have reinforced sidewalls. I have given up hope finding tires for Vanagon at Costco.

Things may have changed. But I doubt it has Vanagons tires again.

David