Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:06:32 -0700
From:         Ed <fasteddy64@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: VW Club of Central NY - VW show 2008 THIS SUNDAY
Comments: To: Daniel O Stevens <dosteven@SYR.EDU>

An as someone who grew up in that area (Utica) I sure wish I could be there with you!!!   Ed Maikranz Abilene, TX 87 Country Homes Camper

From: Daniel O Stevens <dosteven@SYR.EDU> Subject: VW Club of Central NY - VW show 2008 THIS SUNDAY To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 1:44 PM

Sorry for the spam, but it's frydaye and this show gets a good showing of vanagons each year. set in the grassy tree lined park just a mile of I-81 in the middle of NY near Oneida Lake. Dan

________________________________

From: Daniel O Stevens Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 2:24 PM To: 'VWCCNY@yahoogroups.com' Subject: VWCCNY - VW show 2008 THIS SUNDAY

This is just a last minute reminder while the VWCCNY crew are making final preparations for the 2008 VW Show. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=307914 this year is looking to outshine even last years record attendance. Alot of new faces. ALOT of eager old faces. Here is a Panorama photo Member Mark Lund took from the 2007 VW show. http://www.limbobus.org/pano.htm and More images from last years event to get you in the VW mood. http://www.limbobus.org/phpBB4/album_cat.php?cat_id=31 I am looking forward to seeing all that come out for the great Day at Oneida Shores park, The many VWs and many VW friends to put names and faces with the cars. from Full Custom to Daily Driver and Works in Progress every VW is a show car. Sunday August 10th 9-3pm

5th ANNUAL SALT CITY VW SHOW

McKinley Ridge Park @ Oneida Shores, Brewerton NY 13029

$8 entry for class awards $5 to display only

Exit 31 from I-81 Turn Left follow the signs.

Thanks to all who help in making this one of the best VW events in NY.

Dan Stevens

President

VW club of Central NY

www.vwccny.com