Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:19:36 -0400
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Living the Compleat Vanagon Experience.
Comments: To: Chris S <szpejankowski@gmail.com>

I like to say, "If the car's older than you, it might have problems and like any grumpy old miser, it will think it's way is the only way. It's hard to teach an old dog new tricks, but you can tame them..." I'm starting to learn from the wisdom of the older vehicle, and we get along well.

-Craig '85Westy Younger than his bus.....