Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:19:01 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: From rags to westy in a week.
Comments: To: craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>

per-zackly ! - city water hook up seldom used anyway. Can always fill water tank through the top with a garden hose..... less likely to have rain water leaks on side fittings if they're eliminated , etc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "craig cowan" <phishman068@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 4:02 PM Subject: Re: From rags to westy in a week.