Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Aug 2008 06:32:12 -0400
From:         David Milo <dellaone@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: From rags to westy in a week.
Comments: To: craig cowan <phishman068@gmail.com>

Hi Craig,

I made a paper template using graph paper and copied the original hole location. I located the template by measuring to the fore and aft seams and creased the template where it meets the folds in the body, measuring up to the roof as well just below it to be able to locate it on the other van. Measure 20X, cut but once.

Then I just used a jig-saw to cut through the template.

Have a look here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jetstar5224/725530174/in/set-72157600658016311/

Glad to hear it's coming together!

Dave

(Headed to BOTC)