Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:17:29 -0400
From:         Chris S <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Zetec Syncro Westy hits the road..yee haw
Comments: To: aatransaxle <daryl@aatransaxle.com>

So what you're saying is you're ready to prove your meddle in THE 30-50 CHALLENGE????

No, seriously, please do. I along with many others would like to see how it stack up against the others. You can send the results to me with "30-50 Challenge" in the title.

http://www.knology.net/~vw/30-50challenge.htm

Chris S.