Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Aug 2008 00:02:33 -0500
From:         Ben Cichowski <aquasheck@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Exhaust studs
Comments: To: Allan Streib <streib@cs.indiana.edu>

That was me, and on this list. I got into a wee bit of trouble for letting that secret out to the public... It works better than anything I have ever tried. I'll never buy pb blaster or any of those things again. Just as you said, just a bit of heat and a candle is all you need. Didn't read the original post, but if it is a stuck exhaust stud as the subject line implies, then the ol candle trick has already proven itself in that arena - go for it.

-Ben

_________________________________________________________________ See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts. http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008