Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:02:19 -0400
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: '80 Westy. All non-westy parts up for grabs! Make an offer!

I still have a bunch of good bits to get rid of for any reasonable offer before it goes to the scrap yard!

I have a BA6 heater system, whole or in parts including a skid plate thats in good shape, seat belts, wire connectors, a spare set of heater boxes, an ECU for an '80, Rear emblems, tail lights, a corner marker/harness, I think i have a muffler, etc etc etc.

It's going to the scrap yard this week. So, just lay claim to anything at any reasonable offer, shipping or pickup from Pittsburgh PA, and it will be yours.

-Craig '85Westy '80Convertible Vanagon