Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:27:56 -0700
From:         PB <pbrattan@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: A real sunroof on the Westy
Comments: To: Zeitgeist <gruengeist@gmail.com>

Like this? http://www.trucknvans.com/His-and-Hers-17-x-17-p/vt1717.htm

I just found this while "surfing around." I was planning to measure if one of these would replace the skylight, but I'm also open to a full-size sunroof if it can be fitted. In any case, this place is an hour's drive from where I live, and they do have an actual shop. They also install, and the guy (Johnnie) sounded very helpful. Patti ***********************************