Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:42:38 -0400
From:         Edward Duntz <eduntz@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Overheating at idle
Comments: To: Tom Rowsell <86westy@geoexploits.org>

Wouldn't you suspect some air in the system, particularly in the radiator? The radiator SHOULD be getting hot enough to kick the fan on. Wasn't someone else on the list having a similar problem recently?

Ed in CT

_________________________________________________________________ Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/