Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:55:12 -0400
From:         Oliver Mueller-Heubach <groundhogging@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fryeday Content.. some GM trivia and news on the VOLT (NVC)
Comments: To: Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>

Being a Tin Can Tourists member, I've heard a lot on the restoration of the Futureliner. They built a number of them for the Parade of Progress- replete with fold-out, electromechanical dioramas. A few were renovated in the mid-to-late fifties and went on tour again. I'll look for some of those update emails. They found several of the guys who drove them cross country and their memories of the adventures are pretty cool.

Oliver Mueller-Heubach groundhogging@mac.com