Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:36:39 +0000
From:         "John C..." <Trvlr2001@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Extreme Warning .... beware of jake4parts on eBay aka Ken
              Morgan

How oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Till seven times? Until seventy times seven???

Whatsoever We bind on earth shall also be bound in the Timeless. Whatsoever We shall loose on this earth shall be made manifest.

Judge not lest We Bring that judgment back upon our own selves.

and lastly; let him without sin cast the first stone. ----------- From: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>