Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:43:58 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trip Contingencies
Comments: To: Larry Chase <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM>

of course, since the two drivers benefit directly......i.e. being paid by AAA........... it is to their advantage to do things like this.

though I suspect fuel was less expensive when that occurred than it is now. And AAA never said anything to you .....?

good going though ! people helpin' each other out - how it's supposed to be ! Scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Chase" <roadguy@ROADHAUS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:05 AM Subject: Re: Trip Contingencies