Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:27:54 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trip Contingencies
Comments: To: Michael Diehr <md03@xochi.com>

dear alll with tires carry a small compressor and a radial tire plug kit as well as a pair of strong needle nose pliers to remove object - most tire repairs can be done on a tubeless radial right on the spot small compressor to pump up and back on the road again yours

-- roger w There are two kinds of jobs in the world: Picking up garbage and telling people things. Successful people do both, with the same good attitude. (riw) ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364