Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:37:12 -0400
From:         W Monk <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Stuff for sale

This may have been forwarded already as I wasn't able to get my current ISP to work with the vanagon list. A gmail account as fixed that.

New coolant hose kit and fuel line kit both purchased from van-cafe 275.00 plus shipping (300.00 shipped) was bought for a 87 2wd

Expanding push rod tubes made from machined aluminum. Not the cheaper thin steel ones. Very thick and they look and seal great. Makes replacing a lifter or rusted tube possible without head removal. $35.00 for the pair (38.00)shipped

OTC 6295 Frond End Service Set Like brand new only used once. Inlcude five various pullers,separators. Paid 150.00 when new asking 90.00 shipped

Top of steering column cover with black plastic with the factory cutout for the heated seat switch. New never installed bought from VW Canada a few years back paid 40.00 will sell for 20.00 (25.00 shipped)

Last stuffed vw beanie type buses. Purple and yellow splitty about 8" long. Have several all new in original plastic bags with tags and serial numbered. They originally sold for 19.99 to 29.99. Have a VW emblem on front. Not just generic vans made to look like vw's. I bought out the stock RMMW had when they closed down years back. Sold over a hundred from 29.00 up. Only have 15 left not available anywherelse. 20.00 each shipped.

Also have four steel 14" wheels with some off brand tires with correct load rating and okay tread. $50.00 picked up in Mystic,CT. I will also deliver within reason

Two gray knobs for the table and leg in later Westies. Brand new repros from Busdepot. Make offer

Gray front table in good shape from 87 Westy. Make offer.

All items including shipping is to the 48 states. Will ship to Canada for actual shipping cost email me if you live somewhere out side NA if your interested and we can work something out. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer on anything. Prefer paypal but email me if you want to pay some other way. Contact me at wmonk@snet.net or billmonk@gmail.com

Thanks for your time. Trying to get money for a possible Zetek conversion this winter.

Bill Mystic,CT

.