Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Aug 2008 07:24:21 -0700
From:         Evan Mac Donald <vanagon_dad@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Extreme Warning .... beware of jake4parts on eBay aka Ken
              Morgan

Thank you Ken. That is a good way to think of this problem. Stay on firm moral ground. Don't attack, just offer warnings.

Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET> wrote: I have no problem forgiving someone. However if a bridge is out and I don't warn people and they plummet to their doom, whose fault is that? It is mine if I know about it and do nothing. That is what is going on here, a warning from experience. This is a person who lives off of the kindness of others. He uses the fact that people are willing to forgive and forget or to give a second chance against them. If it was a case of a single offense the folks who are warning you on this list would be doing it off list. Because it is a case of gross abuse to the Vanagon community in general that has been going on over the course of almost ten years, it has to be addressed. I would forgive a former child molester and give him a chance to be part of my church, however I wouldn't allow him to babysit my kids. It isn't about forgiveness. It is about knowing someone's weaknesses and helping them to avoid a situation where they are going to fall into sin. With Ken Morgan, if you want to help him in a spiritual way, don't do business with him as far as Vanagons are concerned. Think of it as helping someone stay on the straight and narrow if that makes you feel better.

Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com

John C... wrote: > How oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? > Till seven times? > Until seventy times seven??? > > Whatsoever We bind on earth shall also be bound in the Timeless. > Whatsoever We shall loose on this earth shall be made manifest. > > Judge not lest We Bring that judgment back upon our own selves. > > and lastly; > let him without sin cast the first stone. > ----------- > From: John Rodgers > > <<SNIP>>