Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:10:52 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Modernizing the list redux; was: RE: Who is the Manager of
              this list?

Something of that order would be a good first step, but IIRC there was an issue with compatibility in transferring the archives to more modern platforms; that would have to be covered, and then there's still the issue of Jim not having the physical embodiment of Gerry with which to work.

As for using a forum as an alternate interface, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to set it up as a trial and have several volunteers use it for a set period to determine its viability. Then we could assess the pros and cons from real-world experience.

Cya, Robert