Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:52:41 -0400
From:         B Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Who is the Manager of this list?

Ah yes, the web based email. Search the archives for my rant that almost everyone complaining about the current list is always from someone with a free throway email account. In perspective, those with cludgy web based emails still have to load a web page to go to their mail, etc. so using a web based forum is not far off. I'm still using an EXE based email client and love the Vanagon list as an email. I hate using a browser when I don't have to. As far as I'm concerned web based email clients stink*.

Bryan

*Disclaimer: I am a software developer that often gets hired to replace some cludgy web based program that never really works with a real executable version. Web development still isn't there yet. Feel free to flame me personally with your "Have you tried Blahbhahba Version 99 with AJAX???, It's better than Blahahahaha". I can just delete them quickly with MS Outlook.