Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:34:21 -0700
From:         Ryan Alfonso <vangina@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Upper Control Arm Bushings - uhhhgain
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Hmmm, I must be getting mine from a bad box (lot). It's pushing the limits of my relationship with my mechanic since he's warrantying the job because of the part fault. Poor guy is losing his noodle over this, as am I. "Squeeking like a bag of rats" was an expression I read here recently - fits this situation nicely.

Trouble is, it looks like a challenge to get Febi control arm bushings right now -- at least, that's how it feels after a quick check of my favorite online vendors.

Thanks again for your help Dennis. I really appreciate how much support you've given to this community. High-5 to you.

-R