Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:53:16 -0400
From:         "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: quick review - shady boy awning
Comments: To: Tom Buese <tombuese@comcast.net>

Always put the downdraft poles on just in case.

We have been through some serious rains here in the Midwest to include the great Spring Buses by the Beach Flood of '04 - the side extensions never seemed to be a problem with rain coming through. Maybe the angle is different from unit to unit?

I think the ShadyBoy is one the coolest, most functional mods you can put on a bus.

-- Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "Joe's Van" WWW.Busesbythebeach.com