Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:21:50 -0700
From:         Ed <fasteddy64@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Replacing copper propane lines
Comments: To: pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@GMAIL.COM>

My Country Homes camper has this type of hose running from the regulator into the van. Ed

From: pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@GMAIL.COM> Subject: Re: Replacing copper propane lines To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 9:07 PM

I don't think I'm quite brave enough to run the fuel lines.. if only because there will only be two of us doing so...

Anybody have any thoughts on these?: http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/product/propane-hose-assemblies/3787

In particular, is "3/8 inch female flare" the right fitting? I'm also having trouble finding confirmation that these are acceptable for outdoor use.

Thanks again! Wes