Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Aug 2008 19:00:06 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Is this question just too stupid?
Comments: To: Jim Cochran <mxsailor@GMAIL.COM>

I was going to say how together is the engine ? is it all in the van and running ? if so I could understand reluctance to take it all back apart if it seems to be working OK.

personally though, I probably would take it apart and put the green 0-rings where they belong at the top of the cylinder barrel.

they perform an important function- keeping coolant away from the metal sealing rings. But you could just take your changes and see how it goes too ! if it's not fully assembled, I'd go back in and do the right thing for sure.. Scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Cochran" <mxsailor@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 5:46 PM Subject: Re: Is this question just too stupid?