Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Aug 2008 22:25:06 -0700
From:         Jake de Villiers <crescentbeachguitar@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: interesting tire safety video
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@gmail.com>

What a pile of sh*t that little propaganda video is! I don't know where to start...

She shows us 2 Ford Tauruses (FWD) and then shows us a Buick (FWD) and a BMW (RWD). Apparently the propagandists believe that if they can't tell the difference between white cars then we can't either.

Another white car is shown being chased by the police and we're led to believe that it went out of control because it had two new tires mounted on the front wheels! Really, it had nothing to do with drugs & alcohol, excessive speed or driver inexperience, being distracted while shooting out the window left-handed etc - if the new tires had been on the rear, they would have successfully evaded the police and would even now be living a life of luxury on a Caribbean beach.

I can't believe that ANYBODY is stupid enough to swallow this crap - really, its insulting.

-- Jake 1984 Vanagon GL 1986 Westy Weekender "Dixie" Crescent Beach, BC www.crescentbeachguitar.com http://subyjake.googlepages.com/mydixiedarlin%27