Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Sep 2008 13:37:10 -0400
From:         Cullen Stewart <cullberly@VERMONTEL.NET>
Subject:      Re: New battery is dead

I have re-routed the accessory lead for the head unit to the ignition switch so that the only power going to it is the battery back up. We will see if this helps. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike S" <mikes@FLATSURFACE.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 8:38 PM Subject: Re: New battery is dead