Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:09:44 -0400
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: 180 MPH Speedo
Comments: To: John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM>

Here's a hilarious 'Babblefish' rough translation of this remarkable vans' ebay ad text;

In English The best one in the end, after I mean small private collection of German Federal Armed Forces vehicles to reduce had, I offer my definitely best vehicle here. Here it concerns a radio vehicle of a reservist troop of the German Federal Armed Forces, which only few marks per year was used. Between the employments the radio vehicle was in a heated resounds turned off, maintenance work punctually and/or super+punctually was settled, all the same whether the vehicle was in the meantime moved or not. Since I took over the vehicle directly from the German Federal Armed Forces, the Schirrmeister of the employment agency could report only Postives to me on the employment of the vehicle. Quotation: " The conditions nearly in each case in the Halle" With this vehicle it concerns a Top - vehicle, which differs by its condition from the usual, often offered vehicles, here exists definitely no repair back-up! The vehicle possesses a mark camouflage lacquer finish, which, under constant resounding accommodation, did not also fade. The bus is absolutely stainless and original, unwelded and with only isolated customs traces, all T3 of typical weak points is complete without findings. The transmission scolded accurately, the seats are beautifully taut, the engine starts immediately without unusual smoke formation and is passage strong, i.e. the vehicle can be moved switchingputridly and thus spritsparend. The bus is equipped with two generators (12 V of on-board tension and 24 V for all conceivable purposes) A Standheizung is also on board, function not examined. Also on board, still as in the pictures evident, the original installations of the German Federal Armed Forces are, by the installation of two batteries in the separate battery box should itself thus 24 V of operating technology, which is at present shut down and thus not ready for use, again reanimieren to leave. The installations with few handles can of course be developed. Previous month I after § 21 StVo let provide a full appraisal and likewise the exhaust investigation, the result; without lack, i.e. TÜV and OUTER ONE in July 2010. With the available registration papers the bus can be announced immediately, that examiners the vehicle as office vehicle defined, which saves taxes and also the insurance premium might fail more favorably. The vehicle stands on four M+S tires, in front with 8 mm, in the back with 6 mm profile. An oil change with oil filter change was accomplished still by the German Federal Armed Forces, equally apparently the toothed belt was changed together with idler. Who in the search for a really skurilen vehicle with high being noticeable factor and still higher utilizable value is, which with low steering wheels/cost of insurance and small Diesel thirst, it absolutely authentically and original likes everything, which should deliver its requirement here. The article location is 35110 Frankenau/Hessen. An inspection is desirable, the requirement delivery binding. The car should be paid and fetched at the latest one week after auction end bar. Spassbieter pay overall 1000,00. - Euro, whatever are if necessary in-complained, paralell to it is refunded also an announcement because of fraud. Thus friends, fingers away!!! Since it concerns a private sale (dissolution of collection), can I no warranty or guarantee remains to take over, with whom Ersteigerer a accordingly formulated sales contract locked, legally only sold the vehicle as amateur handicraftsman vehicle/partial carriers, the intermediate sale reserved. Thus, now I wish much fun when offering! HP: Everyone, which wants to convince itself of the excellent condition of the T3, is cordially welcome. Unfortunately lately with ebay nationalized itself to offer relatively reservedly on the adjusted articles over after auction conclusion via ebay Kontaktformular " Question at the Verkäufer" To dispatch purchase price offers to the salesman. I can insure that I such a leading vehicle not for 3000,00. - and/or 3500,00Euro delivers, and/or will deliver. The minimum price orients itself usually, at least roughly, at the immediately purchase option. Greeting Dirk > I really wish I had the means to acquire this one: > <http://tinyurl.com/55dwu9> > A mint condition Bundeswehr radio command vehicle with dual > alternators, built in radio racks, and rear facing mil-spec seats! My > coworkers already think my Vanagon work truck is amazing... imagine > what they'd say to THIS awesome rig! > -- > John Bange > '90 Vanagon - "Lastwagen" > '90 Vanagon GL - "Wiesel"