Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Sep 2008 07:55:27 -0700
From:         chris jackson <chriscjack@BIGPLANET.COM>
Subject:      Fw: [Diesel-Vanagon] 1.6 t is going in

----- Original Message ----- From: chris jackson To: Diesel-Vanagon@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 7:50 PM Subject: [Diesel-Vanagon] 1.6 t is going in

To the list, can I find a complete how to on installing a 1.6 with K 24 turbo from an 85 Jetta using the DK trans into my 82 westy diesel somewhere? A friend of my bother is doing the instillation he is a master marine diesel mechanic & has owned an 81 Vanagon gas but has not done this before. I want to get as much info to him as I can to speed this up & cut any frustration that I can. I will be of little help as I'm taking care of a very sick parent. I hoping my bother will be helping him to keep the cost down. I know or think the left mount will need to be cut so any pics of how all this should look this would be of help also the return oil line for the turbo. It will be nice to have my bus back on the road again before long. So any all feed back is welcome to help with this.

Thank you, Chris 82 westy sf bay area

__._,_.___ Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members | Calendar Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Recent Activity a.. 3New Members Visit Your Group Health Zone Look your best!

Groups to help you

look & feel great.

Yahoo! Finance It's Now Personal

Guides, news,