Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 1 Sep 2008 08:45:41 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Trip report: hound dog unretires, mileage improves,
              averaged 1 sighting per state
Comments: To: Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@yahoo.com>

dear vanagon traveler that was a great trip report - thank you like your self - most of our trips this year have been tight in circumference - mostly due to time constraints- but no matter what the circumstances of our journey - even to town (10 Miles) my lovely wife almost always declares out loud- "i sure do like our westie" yours

-- roger w There are two kinds of jobs in the world: Picking up garbage and telling people things. Successful people do both, with the same good attitude. (riw) ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364