Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Sep 2008 21:49:43 -0400
From:         Ken Lewis <kdlewis@NORTHSTATE.NET>
Subject:      Re: 82 westy, custom modifying circut to run cooler (?)
Comments: To: "B.J.R." <beer_eighty@YAHOO.COM>

This sounds like a bad idea. A rich mixture will wash the cylinder walls of oil. It will also trash your catalytic. If your engine is overheating, why not find the cause and fix it? Ken Lewis http://neksiwel.20m.com/

----- Original Message ----- From: "B.J.R." <beer_eighty@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 7:52 PM Subject: [VANAGON] 82 westy, custom modifying circut to run cooler (?)