Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Sep 2008 00:02:12 -0230
From:         Joy Hecht <hecht.joy@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: fiberglass repair on poptop

Kim, does that cover the hole or fill it? I thought that would mean putting a patch over the hole, front and back. I don't think that would be as strong as filling it. And looks don't matter, it will be covered by the fender washer for the strut.

Joy

-- ******************************************************************* Dr. Joy E. Hecht Consultant on Environmental Policy and Information

Email: jhecht@alum.mit.edu Phone: 1-202-494-1162 URL: http://www.joyhecht.net